Datos personales

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Let me Shine like a Star in my own World!

lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

How about love?

The paint that i feel is really deep,
for a fake kiss yours
U not sure of what u want,
I was in front of you,
but u didnt see me
It hurt so much...
Like a tear of blood fallin' down
What do u want of me ?
And what if a couldnt give more than I give

I wont be a pink princess to be use
Like a porcelain doll stand up on the wall
the only thing that im waitin'
is that ur eyes look at me
like love at the first sight.
U run so I follow u,
I give up, I persist
The only thing that im prying for
That u someday come back at home
with somethin else that tears in your eyes
and flowers in your hands

1 comentario:

Noelia dijo...

me encanta tu blog *-*

gracias por pasarte por el mio :)
bueno tenes razon el amorr buaa, pero es absolutamente necesario :D
te quiero primis!!

• Las entradas más populares •